We (Fathercomplex.com) take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We try to make sure that no intellectual property is infringed on. If you believe any material accessible on Father Complex infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification (information on how to do this below).
We do our best to have our materials from the Website comply in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. We will promptly remove materials from the Website if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. In addition, we may, in appropriate circumstances, stop using the content provider in the future.
FILING A DMCA OR OTHER APPLICABLE NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Place the below information in the body of an email, do NOT send attachments.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A link (the URL) to the location on the fathercomplex.com where the material that you claim is infringing is found
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
- Your electronic signature