Who we are
Our website address is: https://fathercomplex.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to members of our corporate group (that is, entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) to the extent this is necessary for the purposes of provision of services, customer management, customization of content, advertising, analytics, verifications, functionality and security, and compliance.
- Service providers. To our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, customization of content, analytics, security, supporting our Website functionality, surveys and other features offered through our Website. These service providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We also may share aggregated information with third parties for conducting general business analysis. This information does not contain any Personal Information and may be used to develop content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
- On discovery of personal data breach at the Data Processor’s facilities or a sub-processor’s facilities, the Data Processor shall without undue delay notify the Data Controller.
The Data Processor’s notification to the Data Controller shall, if possible, take place within 72 after the Data Processor has discovered the breach to enable the Data Controller to comply with his obligation, if applicable, to report the breach to the supervisory authority within 72 hours.
- According to Clause 9.2., para b, of this Data Processing Agreement, the Data Processor shall – taking into account the nature of the processing and the data available – assist the Data Controller in the reporting of the breach to the supervisory authority.
This may mean that the Data Processor is required to assist in obtaining the information listed below which, pursuant to Article 33, sub-section 3, of the General Data Protection Regulation, shall be stated in the Data Controller’s report to the supervisory authority:
- The nature of the personal data breach, including, if possible, the categories and the approximate number of affected data subjects and the categories and the approximate number of affected personal data records
- Probable consequences of a personal data breach
- Measures which have been taken or are proposed to manage the personal data breach, including, if applicable, measures to limit its possible damage
Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations
- The Data Processor shall solely be permitted to process personal data on documented instructions from the Data Controller, including as regards transfer (assignment, disclosure and internal use) of personal data to third countries or international organisations, unless processing is required under EU or Member State law to which the Data Processor is subject; in such a case, the Data Processor shall inform the Data Controller of that legal requirement prior to processing unless that law prohibits such information on important grounds of public interest, cf. Article 28, sub-section 3, para a.
- Without the instructions or approval of the Data Controller, the Data Processor therefore cannot – within the framework of this Data Processing Agreement:
- disclose personal data to a data controller in a third country or in an international organisation
- assign the processing of personal data to a sub-processor in a third country
- have the data processed in another of the Data Processor’s divisions which is located in a third country
- The Data Controller’s instructions or approval of the transfer of personal data to a third country, if applicable, shall be set out in Fejl! Henvisningskilden blev ikke fundet. to this Data Processing Agreement.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
What third parties we recieve data from
Some of the content or applications, including advertisements, on Fathercomplex.com (later referred to as “
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.